Loved her sweet face in this one, but not about to blow it up for my wall or anything. I'm tired of "the cold" in the family. Mostly because Reagan had it and I HAVE it. (Here's a shout out to a wonderful product however... My world revolves around" Puffs Plus Lotion with Vicks" tissues currently, and I can't imagine life without them!)

3 comments:
ok, this might just be one of my favorite blogs! I love it! we all need one of these
I keep a box of the lotion tissues just for my own colds (I put it away when I get better!) but I haven't tried the Vicks variety yet! I will have to pick some up tomorrow since I have the sniffles too.
you aer so awesome, lol! I love this blog- it's so 'real life'! :) Good to know there's 'normal' ppl out there! ;)
Post a Comment