Saturday, January 16, 2010

We're STILL Crazy!

Well. It's been awhile. But don't let that fool you! There have been PLENTY of things around here to be "crazy" about.

Thinks like:

Unfinished remodel projects.
I won't say Brian's to blame because he HAS been terribly busy. But it's certainly not my fault.

Crazy school teachers. They seriously want me to believe that one of my offspring is NOT the perfect child that we've always thought him to be. Obviously, they're jealous that their own little terrors can't live up to my wonderful spawn.

A bit of cat-napping. As in, my furry child was micro-chipped under a different owners name. Niiiiice.

Laundry piled a mile high. Honestly, I think I'm going to at least make the kids become nudists. Our water bill would certainly be worth their humiliation.

Drama, drama, drama. Seriously people... if you can't play nice, fall off the face of the planet why don't ya?

3 year old sharing our bed. Do I really need to write something snarky for this one? Because I am now going on 4 years of hardly any sleep. (Counting the time I was preggo with this little spit-fire.)

It's hard work being perfect. Seriously! Do you know how much pressure I feel? Watch out because in 2010 you might actually hear me say the words "NO" to someone other than my children and hubby.

That felt good. I think I'll be better about updating this little bloggy. :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Loving this post. I am glad you don't say no to me too often!

HeidiT said...

No can be a good word too, definatly give it some use once in a while. :)

Catey said...

I've missed this blog!

It was good to see you the other day-we ought to run into each other more often. :)