Ah... a new home in the blogging world. A place where, hopefully, everything doesn't need to be quite as "peachy" as on the other site.
Yes, it's about time that I have a place I can voice my distaste for all things crappy in life.
Feel free to comment, I'll feel free to moderate comments that I think are poo -
No hard feelings here - if I say something that totally ticks you off, most likely it was because you ticked ME off. Tomorrow is a new day and all will be forgiven on this end. Be nice and extend the same courtesy.
And we begin!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulation on your new blog... it's always nice to have an outlet for venting on cyberspace. I look forward to reading some entertaining stuff from the world of Heidi and Brian!!!
Yay! A new blog to read. It is nice to read about what you are really thinking. I knew you coudn't be so perfect ;-)
AH, welcome to the dark side ;)
I'm really proud of you for starting this. I appreciate candidness so much more then the "Sugar coated, rose colored glasses" approach so many feel they have to use because of.... I don't know why they feel that way honestly. You're a clever writter, so let it all out with no reservations!!!
Post a Comment